Quality Rated Schools
Quality Rated is a system to determine, improve, and communicate the quality of programs that provide child care. Similar to rating systems for restaurants and hotels, Quality Rated assigns stars to early education and school-age care programs that meet or exceed the minimum state requirements (star ratings and requirements vary by state).
By voluntarily participating in the Quality Rated program, Childcare Network makes a commitment to work continuously to improve the quality of care we provide to children and families.
Quality Rated gives parents and families greater confidence in choosing their childcare providers knowing independent, credentialed experts in early education have assessed whether programs follow best practices, such as:
· Employing qualified and well-trained teachers
· Providing a safe, healthy, and caring environment
· Implementing individualized instruction
· Offering a curriculum that prepares children for kindergarten
· A focus on both active learning and social-emotional development
· Engaging families
· Providing a low teacher -to- student ratio
Childcare providers are awarded with a certain number of stars based off of their program’s assessment.
Quality Rated Systems